We spent the month of April re-registering Lynn’s motorhome and motorcycle for another year. Today is the 22nd of May and he has not received a refund for the money he paid for on-line renewal, not to mention the fee for using the online service. When I was finished arguing Lynn’s position at the office of the city tax collector, I demanded an immediate refund back in April. The Tax Collector told me that the on-line funds were handled by an out-side company and that Lynn would have to arrange his refund through that company. Isn’t that just grand? The City is saying “It’s not our fault, we outsourced that function and even though we retain the right to set and collect fees, it’s not the Tax Collector’s problem when things go wrong.”
Permanent Topics (Static Pages)
- How to see through the Hysteria
- Lynn Shackelford’s Stolen 1970 Dodge Challenger has Surfaced!
- On Net Neutrality
- Stolen Car Notice V.I.N. JS27V0B100421 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible
- Table of Contents
- About Us
- I Think Therefore I Am
- Motorcycles and Motorcycle Life
- Why Can’t We Work Together?
Things that happen. Rolling blog posts in reverse chronological order.