Permanent Topics (Static Pages)
- How to see through the Hysteria
- Lynn Shackelford’s Stolen 1970 Dodge Challenger has Surfaced!
- Stolen Car Notice V.I.N. JS27V0B100421 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible
- About Us
- I Think Therefore I Am
- Motorcycles and Motorcycle Life
- Why Can’t We Work Together?
Things that happen. Rolling blog posts in reverse chronological order.
Category Archives: Paul Doolittle
Ever since Paul Doolittle engineered the theft and sale of Lynn Shackelford’s prize possession, his 1970 Dodge Challenger factory show car I have maintained that Paul used psychological duress to force Lynn to sign a Bill of Sale for far … Continue reading
And I told him the truth: You promised me a wireless internet connection in your coop where I could sell my stuff. Then you told me you changed your mind. After you had possession of Lynn’s Challenger plus anything else … Continue reading
That is the $34,000 question now isn’t it Paul Doolittle? How is the serenity at your SunPoint Farm with your new well? Lucky for you that insurance money arrived isn’t it. But tell me this Paul. The town breached your … Continue reading