That is the $34,000 question now isn’t it Paul Doolittle? How is the serenity at your SunPoint Farm with your new well? Lucky for you that insurance money arrived isn’t it. But tell me this Paul. The town breached your farm pond dam during a flood to protect the town road. Some driver went off the road at a later date and landed on the hole in your dam. You filed an insurance claim against the driver of the auto and the insurance company wrote you a check to cover the repairs to your dam. Is it fraud on your part?
Permanent Topics (Static Pages)
- How to see through the Hysteria
- Lynn Shackelford’s Stolen 1970 Dodge Challenger has Surfaced!
- On Net Neutrality
- Stolen Car Notice V.I.N. JS27V0B100421 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible
- Table of Contents
- About Us
- I Think Therefore I Am
- Motorcycles and Motorcycle Life
- Why Can’t We Work Together?
Things that happen. Rolling blog posts in reverse chronological order.