Congressman Guinta “Just wants to move one . . .” Well of course he does. He violated election law in a close House of Representative race and won by a narrow margin — after lying during a debate — and calling his opponent a liar. For a while I thought that the right leaning, conservative new Hampshire Union Leader was going to do the right thing, but now it’s all starting to look like more political theater and the general apathy and short memory span of the American public will allow Frank Guinta to retain his seat in congress.
Permanent Topics (Static Pages)
- How to see through the Hysteria
- Lynn Shackelford’s Stolen 1970 Dodge Challenger has Surfaced!
- On Net Neutrality
- Stolen Car Notice V.I.N. JS27V0B100421 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible
- Table of Contents
- About Us
- I Think Therefore I Am
- Motorcycles and Motorcycle Life
- Why Can’t We Work Together?
Things that happen. Rolling blog posts in reverse chronological order.