Leonard Leo is a name it’s quite likely you’ve never heard of before, but this one man, with the financial support of wealthy patrons is the founder of The Federalist Society, and the architect of the successful strategy to overturn Roe-vs Wade, the Supreme Court decision that gave women access to reproductive health care.
In this clip from MSNBC Dahlia Lithwick, senior editor at Slate, talks with Ali Velshi about new reporting on Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito’s ethical lapses and how the Federalist Society’s Leonard Leo is a common thread in the recent spate of Supreme Court scandals.
Permanent Topics (Static Pages)
- How to see through the Hysteria
- Lynn Shackelford’s Stolen 1970 Dodge Challenger has Surfaced!
- On Net Neutrality
- Stolen Car Notice V.I.N. JS27V0B100421 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible
- Table of Contents
- About Us
- I Think Therefore I Am
- Motorcycles and Motorcycle Life
- Why Can’t We Work Together?
Things that happen. Rolling blog posts in reverse chronological order.