Well, not all that hard after all of the hype and preparation. By the time hurricane Hermine finished crossing the Florida panhandle and southern Georgia that had been 80 MPH winds had diminished to 45 MPH winds. Still this pine that had fallen victim to insects wasn’t up to those winds and snapped off, the top section striking the admittedly overbuilt laundry building. I’m glad because the laundry room has a most un-RV like shower with room for two people.
Permanent Topics (Static Pages)
- How to see through the Hysteria
- Lynn Shackelford’s Stolen 1970 Dodge Challenger has Surfaced!
- On Net Neutrality
- Stolen Car Notice V.I.N. JS27V0B100421 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible
- Table of Contents
- About Us
- I Think Therefore I Am
- Motorcycles and Motorcycle Life
- Why Can’t We Work Together?
Things that happen. Rolling blog posts in reverse chronological order.