I’ve been working my way through a gallon jug of Walmart’s Great Value brand 1% milk. this gallon has an best by date of August 21 2016 and a lot number of 4505 09:06 and his has dried white stuff on the inside of the bottle. At first I thought it was just dried milk flakes floating on the top of my coffee that came from the area around the cap. But once the bottle was down to the one half way point, I could see the stuff. Yuck.
Permanent Topics (Static Pages)
- How to see through the Hysteria
- Lynn Shackelford’s Stolen 1970 Dodge Challenger has Surfaced!
- On Net Neutrality
- Stolen Car Notice V.I.N. JS27V0B100421 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible
- Table of Contents
- About Us
- I Think Therefore I Am
- Motorcycles and Motorcycle Life
- Why Can’t We Work Together?
Things that happen. Rolling blog posts in reverse chronological order.