Saturday morning we’d just finished breakfast and my plan for the day was to veg-out at the local library for the afternoon. Then the generator shut itself down. Diagnosis? Bad fuel pump. Two trips to the auto parts store and all is well. It turns out the the Airtex E8016S although wildly over-built for the task does deliver fuel at the correct pressure which, in the end is all that matters.
Permanent Topics (Static Pages)
- How to see through the Hysteria
- Lynn Shackelford’s Stolen 1970 Dodge Challenger has Surfaced!
- On Net Neutrality
- Stolen Car Notice V.I.N. JS27V0B100421 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible
- Table of Contents
- About Us
- I Think Therefore I Am
- Motorcycles and Motorcycle Life
- Why Can’t We Work Together?
Things that happen. Rolling blog posts in reverse chronological order.